An incredible 2-0 victory (7-5, 6-3) against Caroline Wozniacki for Greek tennis champion, Maria Sakkari, at the Dongfeng Motor Wuhan Open on Tuesday.
This was definitely the most important victory at the career of 22-year-old athlete, in straight sets and after an impressive performances against the former World No.1 from Denmark, while at the third round of the competition, Maria Sakkari will face No.16 seed, Elena Vesnina from Russia.
Latest from Guest
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- European Investment Bank funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros
- Six-month suspended sentence for Golden Dawn MP Ilias Kasidiaris for ‘inciting crime’
- No change in our policy on FYROM, says Dep.FM Amanatidis