It was a slap-in-the-face kind of weekend for Milwaukee Bucks fans.
Mother Nature delivered the first blow, dropping several inches of snow on the area Saturday afternoon after a week straight of sunny skies and temperatures in the 60s.
Less than 24 hours later, natural order was restored; temperatures rebounded, the sun returned and the snow melted but the Boston Celtics spoiled what should have been a celebratory spring afternoon with a 22-point stunner in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
The Bucks can only hope to bounce back as quickly as the weather.
Milwaukee flat-out played poorly in the series opener and instead of performing like a team that finished with the league’s best overall record this season, the Bucks more closely resembled the squad that performed well in spurts but ultimately couldn’t put together a complete effort in a seven-game first-round loss to the Celtics a year ago.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- ΠτΔ: Δεν πρόκειται ν' αποδεχθούμε παραβιάσεις του δικαίου της θάλασσας
- Group of unknown people attack Greek Parliament
- Δέος στο Σύνταγμα: Συγκλόνισαν οι Πόντιοι Εύζωνες στα 100 χρόνια από τη Γενοκτονία των Ποντίων (βίντεο)
- Polls show ND solidifies lead against ruling SYRIZA
- Divers pull out 2 tons of ghost nets from highly biodiverse area