Greek tennis champion Stefanos Tsitsipas knocked out world no.1 Novak Djokovic in the quarter-finals of the Shanghai Masters in China 2 sets to 1 (6-3, 5-7, 3-6). The Greek player dropped the first set but came back strong to win the next two sets.
- Xi Jinping: Cooperation of two great civilisations
- Mitsotakis: We are expanding our relation with China now that Greece is taking on a lead role
- Greek feta cheese secures PDO designation in Chinese market
- MP Mitsotakis takes selfie in cockpit with crew
- PM Mitsotakis from China: 'Greece's intention is to bridge three continents'
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Glas: The largest Mycenean Acropolis in Greece
- Turkish President to EU: We will send jihadists to your countries
- Chinese President: Not only do I agree with the return of the Parthenon Sculptures but you will have our support
- Madeline Singas reelected Nassau County District Attorney
- Athens Mayor talks tourism, culture and education in Shanghai