Official statement from SkyGreece Airlines (read below)
"SkyGreece Airlines would like to apologize to all of its passengers who have been affected as a result of the Company's current operational crisis. The founders, managers and employees of SkyGreece care deeply about their passengers and have been working around the clock to resolve the problem.
Shortly after launching scheduled international service in May, SkyGreece suffered financial setbacks as a result of the Greek economic Crisis. In spite of an immediate and dramatic reduction in ticket sales, the Company's founders have worked tirelessly to maintain scheduled service . Unfortunately, as a result of a recent mechanical issue, the Company is now facing a system-wide multi-day delay and significant additional expenses.
As a result, SkyGreece management is sorry to announce that it must temporarily cease all operations. The Company expects to resume operations soon.
Passengers should contact their travel agent to arrange for alternative travel and/or accomondations.
For information regarding goverment passenger insurance & protection
Passengers who have purchased their SkyGreece Airlines Travel Services through a travel agency in Quebec, should contact their travel agent, who can advise them on refunds and reprotection.
Passenger rights under EC Regulations No 261/2004
SkyGreece Airlines, its subsidiaries and affiliates make every effort to operate to their published schedules. There are occasions, however, where it is not possible to do so and a flight may be delayed or cancelled. Should this happen, EC Regulation No 261/2004 provides passengers with specific rights. This law is applicable to all passengers departing from an airport within the EU and to all passengers travelling into an EU member state or an EU carrier. EC Regulation No 261/2004 explains how to claim compensation, a refund or reimburshment under this law with respect to flights operated by SkyGreece Airlines."
- TICO Board approves $12,163 in Compensation Fund claims for SkyGreece customers
- Τορόντο: Αποζημιώσεις σε πρώην πελάτες της SkyGreece και άλλων εταιρειών
- Έτος - νεκροταφείο για τις αεροπορικές το 2015
- Χρεωκόπησε η SkyGreece - Δείτε την τελευταία προσγείωση
- SkyGreece: Αιτήσεις αποζημίωσης μέσω Ernst&Young
Latest from C.Athanasatos
- Τραμπ: Η Κίνα επιχειρεί να επηρεάσει τις ενδιάμεσες εκλογές
- Κατσίκης: Θα ρίξουμε την κυβέρνηση πριν η συμφωνία με τα Σκόπια πάει Βουλή
- Η ΝΔ σταματά να στέλνει βουλευτές της στα πάνελ της ΕΡΤ
- Ξηλώνουν διοικητή και φρουρό λόγω της επίθεσης στην πρεσβεία του Ιράν
- Στην Γερουσία η καταγγελία για τον Μπρεντ Καβάνο