Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Erdogan: More rhetoric against Greece and Cyprus
- Tsipras meets with Cyprus president Anastasiades in Athens
- Kissinger approved Turkish tactics in 1974 Cyprus invasion
- Cyprus examining Israeli request to build harbor on island
- Kammenos threatens anyone disputing Greek sovereignty with "crushing response"