Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Handesblatt: Escalting tension between US and Turkey augurs troubles for Greece and Cyprus
- Tsipras: Tripartite summit boosts stability in the Eastern Mediterranean
- Joint Greek Egyptian Cypriot exercise MEDUSA 8
- US Senate introduces bill to lift arms embargo to Cyprus
- Cyprus April 1st: 64 years since the beginning of the Struggle for Independence