Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Huge gas deposit found in Cyprus EEZ
- Joint Communiqué issued after the Trilateral Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of Greece, Cyprus and Palestine
- Turkish MoD threatens Greece and Cyprus over oil drilling
- AHI applauds congressional action urging Secretary Pompeo to lift arms prohibition on Cyprus
- Pavlopoulos: 'We achieve the great and important things when we are united'