Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- AHI applauds congressional action urging Secretary Pompeo to lift arms prohibition on Cyprus
- Pavlopoulos: 'We achieve the great and important things when we are united'
- Agreement on East Med pipeline reached
- Turkish politician: Cyprus is Turkish
- Cyprus: New Turkish provocations in the buffer zone west of Nicosia