Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Turkish President to EU: We will send jihadists to your countries
- Spiegel: EU sanctions on Turkey for the illegal drillings on Cypriot EEZ
- Cyprus: Commercial exploitation of “Aphrodite” deposit begins
- Unique work of art in Paphos is first snorkelling park in Cyprus
- Defence ministers of Greece, Cyprus, Egypt to meet on Tuesday in Athens