Cypriot Deputy Attorney General Rikkos Erotokritou has been suspended of his post by the Supreme Court.
The decision was determined by Erotokritou's inappropriate conduct. The ruling was presented by Attorney-General Costas Clerides and confirmed by Supreme Court Council Chairman Myron Nikolatos.
The act was declared while Erotokritou was present. This marks the first suspension of a Deputy Attorney General, due to unsuitable acts in Cyprus.
- Cyprus, Greece & Israel chart a common path
- Senator Menendez introduces legislation to lift US Arms Embargo on Cyprus
- Turkish official: Greece and Cyprus constantly provoke Turkey
- The Cyprus Lefkara Laces presented in New York
- Five countries who do not recognize Kosovo refuse to participate in upcoming EU summit