"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- "Greece: Back On The Path To Growth" - Forum followed by U.S. investment roadshow in NY, D.C., and Chicago
- President Pavlopoulos receives Indian President Ram Nath Kovind
- New York Times: Athens Rising
- Priests appeal to Council of State against new RFID-chip IDs
- Austria could sabotage Greece-FYROM name agreement