"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ουκρανία: Πήρε την ευχή του Οικουμενικού Πατριάρχη ο νέος προκαθήμενος
- Tsipras in Thessaloniki: "We want to change Greece" into a leading power in the region
- ND leader Mitsotakis speaks at 12th New Democracy conference
- Deputy Foreign Minister meets with John Bolton at the White House
- O Κατρούγκαλος στον Λευκό Οίκο με Μπόλτον