"Air Albania is coming soon," Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama wrote on facebook a few days ago, announcing the creation of the first national carrier of the neighboring country.
Since the summer of 2017 Albania's Prime Minister has announced the creation of Albania's new national air service.
The new airline will be a subsidiary of Turkish Airlines and will be based at Tirana Airport. It has not yet become known which destinations the airline will travel to, its pricing policy, corporate structure, etc.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- Top seismologist: More earthquakes expected
- Erdogan vows to “drown” US-backed Syrian Border Force
- Impressive increase of visitors and revenues for Greek museums
- FYROM minister:“Greece does not have the exclusivity of the term ‘Macedonia'”