The prosecutor of Korydallos prison has turned down a request of jailed-pending-trial Golden Dawn Mps Mihaloliakos, Pappas, and Lagos to participate in the parliamentary plenum tomorrow.
Parliament will be discussing the request of justice to lift parliamentary immunity for Golden Dawn deputies.
Meanwhile, the murderer of Pavlos Fyssas, Giorgos Roupakias was, once again, led to Malandrino prison pending trial for belonging to a criminal group. According to judicial inquiries, Roupakias seem to have been a high ranking member in the organizational structure, despite claimining only loose ties with Golden Dawn.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina