Flights and hotels are already full. Greece will experience the largest increase in visitors for decades.
It is estimated that the number of Germans will increase by 1 million. That is, as against the two million who visited the country last year, this year 3 million Germans are expected.
The above is gleamed from an article of the online edition of the German magazine Focus.
"Greece benefits from the security issue facing classic destinations such as Turkey and Egypt, but also from stability within the last two years. The EU-Turkey refugee agreement has significantly reduced refugee flows. Even on the islands of Lesvos, Chios and Kos, which have been at the heart of the refugee crisis, tourism is slowly but steadily returning to an upward trend ".
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon