The prime minister, Alexis Rsipras, is currently, in Varna, Bulgaria, in order to participate in the Quartet Summit of Greece-Serbia-Bulgaria-Romania which is taking place following the tripartite summit (Greece-Serbia-Bulgaria) that took place in Thessaloniki.
The summit will include: Alexis Tsipras, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic, Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, and Romanian Prime Minister Mihai Tudose.
Regarding the "agenda", information indicates that the discussion table will deal with:
• Developments in the Western Balkans
• Ensuring and enhancing stability
• the European perspective of the region
It should be noted that the question of the European perspective of the Western Balkans is particularly important and dynamic in view of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU in the first half of 2018.
Greece, as the oldest member state and rapporteur of the Thessaloniki Agenda in 2003, has offered to contribute with know-how in the preparation of the presidency by the "newcomer" in the presidency of the EU Bulgaria.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon