Hollywood celebrity Lindsay Lohan is to open a second namesake nightclub in Greece after her downtown Athens establishment's success.
The actress turned businesswoman, opened a nightclub in the Greek capital back in 2016, named 'Lohan' and it has proved very popular and profitable.
In her latest appearance on the Wendy Williams Show, she said she is planning on opening another club on Mykonos island with an the even more luxurious Dubai version 'Lohan Island' to follow.
"I have my club in Athens and then we will open one in Mykonos. I thought, I've gone to many clubs so I should have one of my own!", the actress said.
She did receive some criticism, however, when asked by Mrs Williams whether it is a good idea to become a club owner for someone that has had substance issues.
"Basically, not at all. It is a lot of fun watching other people make fools of themselves," Lohan responded.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ο Αρχιεπίσκοπος Δημήτριος και μέλη της Συνόδου επισκέφτηκαν τον Αγιο Νικόλαο στο "Σημείο Μηδέν"
- Archbishop Demetrios and Synod members visit St. Nicholas at WTC
- Αρχιεπίσκοπος Αλβανίας Αναστάσιος: Τιμή σε έναν μεγάλο Έλληνα
- Ελικόπτερο συνετρίβη στο κατάστρωμα του USS Ronald Reagan
- US to protect ExxonMobil operations in Mediterranean