Officially, Panathinaikos and Euroleague were led to a final “divorce”, with the “Greens” announcing that at the end of this season they will leave the tournament.
Panathinaikos’ proposals were not accepted by the shareholders’ council, and so the Greek team announced that it would leave the tournament after the end of the season and return to FIBA!
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon