A woman was found shot dead in her car in the underground garage of her house on Dagli street in the area of Kifissia, Athens.
Police investigations are underway. According to initial information, the culprit or culprits were waiting for her and ambushed her. The crime took place yesterday evening, but the body was discovered today. The woman, 33, was found murdered with police finding 15 cases from a Kalashnikov magazine.
In 2011, the woman had escaped an assassination attempt in Galatsi, while she was six months pregnant.
Police are looking into an alleged relationship the 33-year-old woman had with a prison inmate, whose name was involved in robberies and gang-related crimes.
- Handelsblatt: Tsipras govt may face 'sanctions' by European creditors over abruptly announced relief measures
- Lonely Planet cites hidden 'gems' amongst Greece's numerous isles, such as Karpathos and Tilos
- Tsipras leaves open possibility of snap elections in case of European Parliament loss
- US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chief Risch sends support message for EastMed Act
- Greece's rack railway train returns to service
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- May 26 elections results will determine date of general election
- Mitsotakis wraps up campaign in Thessaloniki, blasts Tsipras on Prespes, handouts, security
- Ο Ακάρ κουνά το δάχτυλο στην Αθήνα: Οχι σε προκλήσεις και ανεύθυνες δηλώσεις
- Ελληνικά αεροσκάφη Canadair CL-415 σπεύδουν στο Ισραήλ για βοήθεια
- Αστρονομικό συμβόλαιο για Αντετοκούνμπο;