The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invested 846 million Euros in the Greek economy in 2018.
As stated in a relevant EBRD statement, the Bank’s work in the country is aimed at supporting reforms, mobilizing foreign and domestic investment and contributing to the full recovery of the Greek economy.
The total investment in Greece for EBRD is now close to 2,4 billion Euros and the total number of projects in the country reached 44 at the end of the year. The bank will remain in Greece until 2025.
EBRD has greatly increased its investment in the Greek economy from a total investment of 614 million Euros in 2017 to 846 million Euros in 2018.
This makes Greece the third largest country in the Bank’s function after Egypt and Turkey.
It should be noted that all EBRD projects in Greece were in the private sector.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon