Beginning early in the morning, numerous entrepreneurs and executives from the hospitality industry converged at the grounds of the HORECA 2019.
The influx of professionals from the Hotel and Foodservice sectors was also marked by their quality, a fact that did not escape the exhibitors who remained optimistic for new and lucrative business deals.
Right from the very first day, the 14th HORECA has consolidated its reputation as the leading trade show in Greece for the Hospitality and Foodservice sector, while promising four days full of trade contacts, exchange of ideas, and information on all the latest trends, breaking all its previous records.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Ελληνίδα ερευνήτρια τιμάται με διεθνές βραβείο για την έρευνά της στη σκλήρυνση κατά πλάκας
- ΙΟΒΕ: Το 64% των Ελλήνων μόλις που τα βγάζει πέρα
- Elliniko: The casino tender opens the way for construction
- Turkish jourmalists held for questioning in Athens
- Draft law giving tax incentives to businesses ready soon