Beginning early in the morning, numerous entrepreneurs and executives from the hospitality industry converged at the grounds of the HORECA 2019.
The influx of professionals from the Hotel and Foodservice sectors was also marked by their quality, a fact that did not escape the exhibitors who remained optimistic for new and lucrative business deals.
Right from the very first day, the 14th HORECA has consolidated its reputation as the leading trade show in Greece for the Hospitality and Foodservice sector, while promising four days full of trade contacts, exchange of ideas, and information on all the latest trends, breaking all its previous records.
- Manolis Glezos has a health problem
- Parliament lifts immunity from prosecution for MPs Loverdos and Salmas
- Ellinair announces cooperation with Aeroflot
- Top Greek defense attorney arrested over alleged involvement in prison-run crime ring
- Zaev: Possible Greek investment of 80-90 mln€ in North Macedonia