Greek Foreign Minister George Katrougalos will travel to the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday for meetings with political leaders of the country.
According to his official schedule, Katrougalos will meet with his counterpart, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, in Abu Dhabi to discuss current international and regional developments. He will then meet with Minister of Tolerance Nahyan Mabarak Al Nahyan.
At both meetings, both sides are expected to sign memoranda of collaboration.
The Greek Foreign Minister is also expected to meet with representatives of the Mubadala investment fund, and to visit the Hedayah centre, which focuses on countering violent extremism.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Μητσοτάκης: Δεν υπάρχουν περιθώρια για χαλαρή ψήφο - Βέμπερ: Οταν θα ξανάρθω θα είσαι πρωθυπουργός
- Alabama Becomes 49th U.S. State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
- FAZ: Χρηματίστηκαν βουλευτές στα Σκόπια από το ελληνικό υπουργείο Εξωτερικών;
- African dust chokes Athens
- Turkey to buy fighter jets from elsewhere if US refuses to sell it F-35s