A European conference on corporate social responsibility and sustainable growth are scheduled to be hosted in Athens on April 5.
The event, which is jointly organised by the QualityNet Foundation and the German Council for Sustainable Development, will bring together over 80 distinguished Greek and European experts to discuss trends in key issues such as sustainable financing, disclosure of non-financial information, shaping a common European policy on corporate social responsibility issues, and ways to better adopt Agenda 2030 and the 17 U.N. Global Objectives at both national and local level.
The purpose of the dialogue is the exchange of views and the listing of proposals to be taken into account by the new European leadership to create a competitive European market based on the principles of Sustainable Development.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Μητσοτάκης: Δεν υπάρχουν περιθώρια για χαλαρή ψήφο - Βέμπερ: Οταν θα ξανάρθω θα είσαι πρωθυπουργός
- Alabama Becomes 49th U.S. State to Recognize the Armenian Genocide
- FAZ: Χρηματίστηκαν βουλευτές στα Σκόπια από το ελληνικό υπουργείο Εξωτερικών;
- African dust chokes Athens
- Turkey to buy fighter jets from elsewhere if US refuses to sell it F-35s