Ruling New Democracy (ND) is leading main opposition party SYRIZA by 14.5%, according to the first major poll since the elections and the Thessaloniki International Fair, the results of which were presented tonight by the Star’s main newsletter with Mara Zaharea.
ND – 36.4%
SYRIZA – 21.9%
KINAL – 6.4%
KKE – 4.8%
DiEM25 – 4.3%
GREEK SOLUTION – 3.1%
OTHER PARTY – 4%
UNDECIDED – NO REPLY – 14.8%
The Prime Minister has a favourable rating of 63.1%, while the percentage he receives for his appearance at the TIF was also high, with 46.5% approving of Mitsotaki’s appearance at the TIF, while only 14% expressed a negative opinion.
On the other hand, Alexis Tsipras had a 22.1% approval for his appearance at the TIF and 36.9% expressed a negative opinion.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina