Stefanos Tsitsipas advanced to the final 16 in the Roland Garros French Open tournament after he took the 4th set in a tied break (7-6) against Filip Krajinovic following the match’s resumption on Saturday.
The match was suspended on Friday night because of darkness as Tsitsipas was leading 2 – 0 sets and 5-5 in the third set. The Serbian took the 3rd set in the tie break to force a 4th set, which Tsitsipa won.
Tsitsipas came back from 2-5 down in the third set, which included a break at 3-5 when Krajinovic served for the set. The Serbian will serve when their match resumes on Saturday.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Can a “Turkish Stream”-TAP collaboration exist?
- A research vessel is being sent by the Turks between Rhodes and Kastelorizo
- Ερευνητικό σκάφος στέλνουν οι Τούρκοι μεταξύ Ρόδου και Καστελορίζου
- Mykonos and Santorini record highest foreign visitor arrivals at airports in 2019
- Reuters: Στην Ελλάδα στέλνει το Grace 1 το Ιράν