Stefanos Tsitsipas advanced to the final 16 in the Roland Garros French Open tournament after he took the 4th set in a tied break (7-6) against Filip Krajinovic following the match’s resumption on Saturday.
The match was suspended on Friday night because of darkness as Tsitsipas was leading 2 – 0 sets and 5-5 in the third set. The Serbian took the 3rd set in the tie break to force a 4th set, which Tsitsipa won.
Tsitsipas came back from 2-5 down in the third set, which included a break at 3-5 when Krajinovic served for the set. The Serbian will serve when their match resumes on Saturday.
- Tsitsipas reaches China Open final after beating Zverev in straight sets
- Greece: New relief actions for Thomas Cook-affected businesses
- Stefanos Tsitsipas announces he is shutting down his social media to focus on the people he loves
- Anna Vissi gets reprimanded for waving Greek flag at Tsitsipas game
- Maria Sakkari advances to 3rd round of Wimbledon
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- President Pavlopoulos: Saudi Arabia a vital bridge between Greece and the Arab world
- PM Mitsotakis in Thessaloniki for 'Thessaloniki Summit 2019'
- Fire destroys yachts in Glyfada marina
- Frontex records reduction in migrant flows to Greek islands in October
- Justice ministry law amending penal code passed in parliament