Ferrari is celebrating its 70th birthday and the legendary car’s oldest owners’ club in Rome “PASSIONE ROSSA” selected Ioannina in Greece to present some of the iconic firm’s most beautiful creations.
The works of art on wheels were on display at the Epirus Palace hotel and Ferrari’s fans gathered to marvel at the exquisite automobiles.
The famed Ferrari driver “Fabio Barrone” the holder of 2 Guinness World Speed Records was also present. The organisers held a Gala Dinner in his honour called “Night in the Red”.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Οι τουρκικές θηριωδίες στη Συρία αντιγράφουν 1974… θα έρθουν και δυτικά
- Greek budget recorded primary surplus of 4.479 billion euros in Jan-Sept
- AUSA 2019: Έκτη παρουσία της ελληνικής αμυντικής βιομηχανίας
- AUSA 2019: Sixth presence of the Greek defense industry
- German firm TeamViewer opens new center in Ioannina