In 2016 undeclared work amounted to 13.39%, while under-declared work was also examined for the first time, according to an announcement by the Labor Ministry.
"Based on the available data, undeclared work rose to 31.61% in 2013, due to the collapse of labor relations and the degradation of the audit structures, while in 2014 it amounted to 19.17%. In 2015 it decreased to 16.48% and for 2016, data show that undeclared work further decreased to 13.39%", reads the announcement, which also stresses that under-declared work was also examined by the audit structures for the first time.
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"