In 2016 undeclared work amounted to 13.39%, while under-declared work was also examined for the first time, according to an announcement by the Labor Ministry.
"Based on the available data, undeclared work rose to 31.61% in 2013, due to the collapse of labor relations and the degradation of the audit structures, while in 2014 it amounted to 19.17%. In 2015 it decreased to 16.48% and for 2016, data show that undeclared work further decreased to 13.39%", reads the announcement, which also stresses that under-declared work was also examined by the audit structures for the first time.
- Greece-Cyprus-Jordan summit to focus on energy and Cypriot issue
- 19th Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum - An International Summit on Greece in New York
- Greece – Cyprus – Egypt meeting in Nicosia on Tuesday
- Abortions in Greece top 300,000 annually
- The story of Greece's entry into WWII (video)
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”