A man that fell onto the tracks at Panepistimio metro station in central Athens on Friday afternoon has died, authorities announced. His dead body was recovered in extraction operation involving 15 firemen and four vehicles.
Trains were stopped after the man fell onto the tracks for reasons as yet unknown. A preliminary inquiry into the incident has been mounted by the police.
Latest from Guest
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference