A man that fell onto the tracks at Panepistimio metro station in central Athens on Friday afternoon has died, authorities announced. His dead body was recovered in extraction operation involving 15 firemen and four vehicles.
Trains were stopped after the man fell onto the tracks for reasons as yet unknown. A preliminary inquiry into the incident has been mounted by the police.
Latest from Guest
- Registrations for the 2nd Messinia Pro-Am continue until January 19th
- Συνάντηση Κορυφής στη Νέα Υόρκη για την Ελληνική Οικονομία και τις Επενδύσεις - 19ο Ετήσιο Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”