Addressing Brookings Institution on Monday, European Commissioner for Economic and Financial Affairs Pierre Moscovici appeared optimistic about the progress of Greece. Greece is expected to “be able to return to the markets” at the end of the bailout program, he said.
Talking on SKAI, European Commission Vice-President Valdis Dombrovskis stated that the end of the year is the “ideal time-schedule” for the third review to be concluded. “This will be determined by the progress of Greece in implementing specific measures”, he explained, adding, “95 prerequisites need yet to be met and many of them actually concern the implementation of measures already passed in the Parliament”.
Latest from Guest
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference
- Η Έσθερ Μαρκάκη και το αμερικανικό όνειρο