In 2017 the European Investment Bank (EIB) funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros, said EIB President Werner Heuer in an interview with AMNA. Mr. Heuer stressed that Greece is in the third place of the European ranking regarding investments realized through the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI), in correlation with the size of Greece's economy. "This is a remarkable performance in an economy where investments were limited for such a long time", he said.
Commenting on EIB investment activities, Mr. Heuer stressed that the greatest recovery is observed in the private sector funding and more specifically, in the funding supported by the EFSI.
Latest from Guest
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference