Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis, the real Republican in the race for mayor, was endorsed today by U.S Representative Dan Donovan. Donovan, who is in his second term representing the voters of Staten Island and Southern Brooklyn in Congress, served for 12 years as the Staten Island District Attorney and prior to that as deputy Borough President. Rep. Donovan called Assemblywoman Malliotakis, "the kind of common sense leader we desperately need in City Hall."
U.S. Representative Dan Donovan said, "I'm proud to endorse Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis for Mayor. As our friend and neighbor, Nicole deeply understands the issues that matter to our community and she has a proven track record of fighting for them. Whether it's her work to make government more efficient and accountable, her strong support of the NYPD, or her ongoing efforts helping residents rebuild after Superstorm Sandy, Nicole is the kind of common sense leader we desperately need in City Hall."
Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis said, "Congressman Dan Donovan has dedicated his career to making our community a safer and better place to live. I am proud and honored to be endorsed by someone who has always puts his constituents before politics. As mayor we will work together to ensure New York City gets the resources it needs from Washington to improve infrastructure, transportation, education, healthcare and more."
- Saronikos municipality beaches are certifiably safe for swimming, mayor says
- Man arrested for allegedly stabbling Elefsina mayor
- Malliotakis Endorsed by Senator Frank Padavan
- Son of Bomb Victim and Former Federal Prosecutor Join Assemblywoman Malliotakis to Remind New Yorkers of FALN Terror Atttack
- Former Thessaloniki Mayor Receives Lighter Sentance
Latest from Guest
- Ώρα του Θρύλου: Πρεμιέρα με Τάκη Τσουκαλά και Άκη Βαρδαλάκη
- Archdiocese releases information on its financial situation
- Curtain opens for “Santorini Experience”
- European Investment Bank funding to Greece may well reach 2 billion euros
- Six-month suspended sentence for Golden Dawn MP Ilias Kasidiaris for ‘inciting crime’