Giannis Antetokoumpo is among the top 5 players for the title of MVP in the new NBA season.
For the time being, the first favorite is Kawhi Leonard with betting odds of 4/1, according to American betting companies. Kevin Durand and LeBron James are at 9/2, while Russell Westbrook is at 11/2. The Buck's 22-year-old forward is in the fifth position with 9/1 for the prize in front of players such as James Harden, Steph Curry, Kyrie Irving and Anthony Davis.
When Giannis begun playing at the NBA, everyone recognized his talent mainly because of his physical characteristics. The more he was playing, the more he showed an extraordinary understanding of the game, something that only the people of the Bucks had seen when they decided to pick him in the draft.
This also brought him to the position of the point guard. Jason Kidd gave him the ball and showed he believes in his ability to make decisions about himself and his teammates. Since then, Greek Freak has taken over the league.
- Tourism Minister Kountoura invites Antetokounmpo brothers to become ambassadors of Greek tourism
- Giannis and Kostas Antetokounmpo train in Athens gym
- The role of Antetokounmpo in Greek tourism
- Antetokounmpo brings tourists to Greece!
- Antetokounmpo included in Olympic Qualifiers Tournament's national squad
Latest from Guest
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"
- Fantastic Opportunity for Greek-American Students - Heritage America
- NHSA and the Greek America Foundation Co-host the 2018 National Innovation Conference