The highly anticipated summit of the Clinton Foundation in Athens, under the initiative of Gianna Angelopoulos has been canceled, because Hillary Clinton is running for the Presidential nomination.
Ms Gianna Angelopoulos apologized for the cancellation of the summit and issued the following statement:
"Following the decision of the Clinton Foundation that after May -due to campaign restrictions and given the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for the presidency- Sessions of CGI will not take place outside the US, Gianna Angelopoulos, who initiated the organization of CGI Mediterranean on 23 & 24 June in Athens, made the following statement: "I regret because the meeting of CGI Mediterranean can not take place in Athens on 23 & 24 June. A meeting that I think could be very useful. '"
- PM Mitsotakis presents 'Fofi Gennimata' breast cancer screening programme
- Man detained for attempted forest arson north of Athens
- Greek-Saudi Business Forum & 5th Joint Ministerial Committee meeting in Athens on May 30-31
- Greek tourism: American tourists are back with a vengeance
- Annual tax filing platform to open the latest by Thursday, FinMin Staikouras says