The highly anticipated summit of the Clinton Foundation in Athens, under the initiative of Gianna Angelopoulos has been canceled, because Hillary Clinton is running for the Presidential nomination.
Ms Gianna Angelopoulos apologized for the cancellation of the summit and issued the following statement:
"Following the decision of the Clinton Foundation that after May -due to campaign restrictions and given the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for the presidency- Sessions of CGI will not take place outside the US, Gianna Angelopoulos, who initiated the organization of CGI Mediterranean on 23 & 24 June in Athens, made the following statement: "I regret because the meeting of CGI Mediterranean can not take place in Athens on 23 & 24 June. A meeting that I think could be very useful. '"
- More measures for coronavirus
- Greece helps repatriate Russian, Greek nationals through chartered flight
- German Ministry of Health blunder: Illustration presents Greece as…Turkey’s “child”!
- Coronavirus shutdowns in Greece to include coffee shops, bars, museums and restaurants
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson invite all to join celebrations for 200th anniversary of Greek Independence (video)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia