The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Coronavirus: How likely is it that myocarditis will develop after an mRNA vaccine? – What Professor Mosialos said
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- How much will the decision of the State Department cost Greek tourism?
- 1821 Bicentennial: Aegean airlines formed the number 200 by flying over the Peloponnese
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Coronavirus: Alarm for the islands that are turning red – Committee meets
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Scattered fire pockets still active, but situation at Stamata fire has improved
- Actor, director Petros Filipidis detained for alleged acts of sexual assault against fellow actors
- Greece's letter to UN: Turkish unilateral accusations about militarization of islands completely unfounded