The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Heatwave - Which areas will hit 46 degrees [Maps]
- Coronavirus: How likely is it that myocarditis will develop after an mRNA vaccine? – What Professor Mosialos said
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- How much will the decision of the State Department cost Greek tourism?