The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Greek gvt’s affordable housing plan: Interest-free loans and subsidies to young people
- Barrage of Turkish airspace violations continue in eastern Aegean
- Climate Change: The life expectancy of Greeks will be reduced
- TITAN: New $ 37 million investment in the US
- Greek Justice blocks uncontrolled construction on Aegean islands
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek-American Community Honors Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis
- PM Mitsotakis calls on Turkey to scale down rhetoric, 'move forward in a spirit of mutual respect'
- Naxos Farm coop: Stock of famous isle potatoes exhausted
- Mitsotakis to Bloomberg: Turkey accusing Greece is preposterous
- Three financial offers received for majority stake of Igoumenitsa port authority