The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Couple falls to death from apartment building in Ioannina
- PM Mitsotakis: Rafale agreement reflects Greece's strategy of a combined foreign and defense policy
- Exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey resume on Monday
- Former PASOK minister Valyrakis found dead at sea
- PM Mitsotakis stresses need to speed up EU's vaccines approval process