The studies to prevent floods for the recently burned land in eastern Attica will be completed by September 15, the ministry of interior announced on Thursday, after a meeting chaired by Minister Panos Skourletis.
Authorities are also expected to complete next week the demarcation of the burned areas with the use of satellite images.
- Official guidelines for flooding and forest fire emergencies presented
- Greece: New relief actions for Thomas Cook-affected businesses
- Zakynthos forest fires rage, two villages evacuated
- Maria Sakkari advances to 3rd round of Wimbledon
- Pharmaceutical Organization EOF denounces medicinal cannabis producers for misleading public
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- How 33 members of NGOs arrested in Lesvos trafficked immigrants
- Sec. of State Pompeo on Crete with PM MItsotakis
- Sec. of State Pompeo in Thessaloniki
- Elena Kountoura: Support now for the people of the tourism industry
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown