Convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufontinas has stopped his hunger strike after his request for a leave from prison was granted by the facility’s Council on Thursday.
According to reports, his leave will be 48 hours long and will be activated as soon as the main member of “17th November” terrorist group recovers from his hunger strike.
Following this development, Dimitris Koufontinas is expected to stop the hunger strike and once he receives the doctors’ approval he will be discharged from the state hospital of Nikea where he is currently being treated.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- "Omicron" variant - What we know and what we don't about the new strain
- 20 Greek police officers, including high-ranking commanders, arrested in illegal naturalization ring
- Amendment introducing mandatory vaccination for over-60s tabled in parliament
- Tripling of first-dose vax appointments made hours after announcement of 100€ imposed on unvaccinated individuals over 60
- 23rd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece New York Forum: A New Era – A New Direction for Greece