Three people, an elderly couple and a 27-year-old man, have gone missing after cyclone “Zorbas” swept thorough north Euboea, which has been declared in a state of emergency.
The 7th special response unit of the fire department has been dispatched to the area of Mantoudi in the region from Athens in the search and rescue operations. Meanwhile, a farmer in the area of Almyros, Volos has also gone missing. The cyclone has battered the Sporades island cluster since Saturday night.
Three people, an elderly couple, and a 27 year old went missing near Matoudi, in Evia. The 27 year old was found on Monday morning.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Government sets up metoogreece.gr website for reporting sexual harassment, abuse
- Lead shot used by hunters a deadly threat for flamingos at Agios Mamas, Halkidiki
- Prosecutor orders emergency medical measures for terrorist Koufodinas
- Turkey pushing the limits in the Aegean accuses Greece of harassment
- Athens gets third "Pocket Park" in an abandoned plot of Pangrati