Three people, an elderly couple and a 27-year-old man, have gone missing after cyclone “Zorbas” swept thorough north Euboea, which has been declared in a state of emergency.
The 7th special response unit of the fire department has been dispatched to the area of Mantoudi in the region from Athens in the search and rescue operations. Meanwhile, a farmer in the area of Almyros, Volos has also gone missing. The cyclone has battered the Sporades island cluster since Saturday night.
Three people, an elderly couple, and a 27 year old went missing near Matoudi, in Evia. The 27 year old was found on Monday morning.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Refugee influx to Greece dropped 74 pct so far in 2020, says Frontex
- Hypocricy: Yanis Varoufakis calls for the boycott of Amazon on Black Friday! (vid)
- GNTO chief Gerekou: Our aim is sustainable tourism growth
- PM Mitstotakis urges Patras to observe health measures during patron saint holiday
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution