Albanian reporter Kastriot Miftarai of the televion channel "Ora News," on his show " Moscow Speaking!", accused Prime Minister Edi Rama of acting in the murder case of Kostantinos Katsifas with "Turkish backing", which the journalist considers "dangerous".
As Miftarai claimed in the episode in Vouliarates, Rama relied on Turkey's support to oppose Greece.
From the point of view of international relations, the incident translates that Rama relied on Turkey's Armed Forces against Greece, daring to "fire" at Greece, with Turkey behind it.
This is how the world sees the episode, says Miftarai, when RENEA dares to execute a Greek Minority member, with Greek citizenship. It can not be explained otherwise.
Throughout this story, we see a restraint on the Greek side and that, not because Rama is playing "nice guy" with the Greeks, but because Greece expects that the more it pushes Albania, the more it will push it into the embrace of Turkey.
It is not easy and simple to shoot and kill someone when you know that this can seriously disturb bilateral relations.
In this case, the first decision is taken by the country's top leadership (ie Prime Minister Edi Rama). This explains Rama's posts on twitter.
If Albania in this episode had Turkey's support against Greece, this is dangerous, explains Miftarai, because Turkey will demand high returns.
A tough stance, a legal attitude, to defend national interests against Greece, at the cost of subordination to Turkey, is not worth anything, and even more dangerous than a policy of flexibility towards Greece. For example, the police could have let Konstantinos Katsifas escape.
- Pro-Turkish and pro-Ottoman rants by the new mayor of New York
- Eighty-two kilos of cocaine found in refrigerator with bananas
- Heatwave - Which areas will hit 46 degrees [Maps]
- Coronavirus: How likely is it that myocarditis will develop after an mRNA vaccine? – What Professor Mosialos said
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 5.1 Richter rattles Ikaria
- Eurobank Equities - Two weeks of lockdown cost Greece1-1.2 billion euros
- SEV - Hellenic Federation of Enterprises - Triple threat to the progress of the economy
- PM Mitsotakis; The government's policy is primarily focused on the next generation
- Olive tree - Lives for centuries offering its fruits