Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 23rd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece New York Forum: A New Era – A New Direction for Greece
- Kikilias to Newsweek - We are preparing a National Strategic Plan for tourism development
- The plan for Christmas under the shadow of Omicron
- 5.1 Richter rattles Ikaria
- Eurobank Equities - Two weeks of lockdown cost Greece1-1.2 billion euros