Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Foreigners flock to Greek islands for wedding vows
- Greek PM's wife Mareva Grabovski, Jill Biden, and Anik Penders: Initiative for psychological support of women and children from Ukraine
- Greece, France sign business agreements related to Hellenic Navy's FDI frigate order
- Roman-era monument's restoration on Sikinos receives European Heritage Award
- The Turkish opposition opens"fire" at Erdogan over his stance at the NATO summit.