Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- 2023 Eleusis European Capital of Culture opening weekend on Saturday, Feb. 4
- US Embassy Charge d'Affaires, State Dept official visit Alexandroupolis
- Erdogan's new explosion against the West - They are closing consulates in Turkey
- Dendias: Greece and Israel have forged an enduring partnership at a strategic level
- Fitch upgrades credit rating of three major Greek banks