Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Health services on high alert against unfolding forest fire at Zeria, Achaia, northwestern Peloponnese
- Mykonos – Well-known beach bar two-day shutdown for tax violations
- Olympic Yacht Show 2021 sails off on October 1-5 at 'Olympic Marine' in Lavrion
- Migration Minister: We will not let our islands experience what they have experienced since 2015
- Ntouskos wins single sculls gold at Tokyo Olympics