Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Greek debt sustainable despite pandemic, says Fitch
- FM Dendias to Libyan Deputy PM Al-Qatrani: 'Thank you for your direct stance on the illegal memorandum with Turkey'
- Journalist Giorgos Karaivaz gunned down outside his home
- Prince Philip has died - His father and the reason he disliked Greece
- Greece contemplating sending troops to Mali