Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Severe weather front hits Greece
- Archbishop Ieronymos on the Church's role in the Revolution
- Greece submits request to EU Commission for return of foreign nationals to Turkey
- Anger over the savage beating of the metro stationmaster by the mask deniers (video)
- Historian Beaton tells us that Greek independence was given and not won with blood!