Chinese electronics giant ZTE is planning to build a logistics center in Piraeus, before year's end, according to the firm's VP for Europe Chang XiaoWei, after a meeting he had with Development Minister Kostis Hadzidakis.
The Chinese firm is also contemplating the constuction of a manufacturing unit in Greece.
So far, ZTE has been using Rotterdam as a transit hub for products destined for European markets.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Greek-Australian doctor: Antidiabetic drug metformin may reduce the risk of dementia