The 2013 Kouros Award of Sir Stelios Hatzionnou went to the Innovative Greek Company Nanobionic. The CEO George Psipsikas and his brother Managing Director Ermis Psipsikas, accepted the business of the Year Award 2013 and a 50,000 euro check from Stelios Hatzioannou at the Athens Intercontinental last night which closed the evening with a standing ovation.
The Stelios Hatzioannou foundation annually awards new businesses based on their start up, turn over and net profits. Nanobionic was chosen amongst hundreds of submissions as the most profitable successful business for entrepeneurs under 40 in Greece.
Nanobionic was developed in Athens, Greece in 2011 and sells clothing with a high innovative technology that has the capability to absorb the body's thermal energy and transform it into Far Infrared (FIR) energy that results in various health and performance benefits including; increase in strength, endurance, speed, and the reduction of the appearance of cellulite.
Nanobionic is sold in over 40 countries worldwide and is quickly making its way into the US market in the next few moths.
Nanobionic is considered to be a game changer in the fashion industry by offering trendy styles with performance and wellness benefits.
For more information and products refer to www.nanobionic.com
Latest from Yanna Darilis
- Let's Be S.M.A.R.T. Greek Non-for-Profit Cat Shelter Saving Animals and Educating Humans
- Tinos, Greece, An Island Beyond Prayers
- Η υποστήριξη της φύσης στην ενίσχυση του ανοσοποιητικού συστήματος κατά τη διάρκεια του COVID19.
- The Hellenic Initiative's 7th Annual Gala Raises More Than $2.3 Million from the Greek Diaspora
- Commitment of Global Citizens