Archbishop of Athens Ieronymos will be on a scheduled annual medical visit to Germany from 25 November to 4 December, for monitoring of orthopedic issues due to rehabilitative surgery he underwent in the past, such as the Archdiocese announced.
Six years ago the Archbishop had suffered a fracture after an accident in Kalamata and had undergone surgery. He had also undergone surgery for restoration bipolar fracture of the tibia and fibula after an accident suffered during his visit to Agrinio.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts