A 39-year old worker lost his life, yesterday, when he fell to the ground during roof tile repair work house in Alexandroupolis.
The 39-year old, Albanian national, was transferred to the University Hospital of Alexandroupolis, where the fatal injury was confirmed.
Police arrested a 37-year old, in charge of operations and two other persons, owners of the house.
Preliminary investigation into the circumstances and causes of the incident is being conducted by the Police Department of Alexandroupolis.
- Karamanlis: US officials' visit to the conference proves their interest in the Alexandroupolis port
- Palmer: We are here to underscore our firm commitment to Alexandroupolis
- Greece and Bulgaria to sign cooperation agreements in Alexandroupolis
- Japanese Ambassador visits Alexandroupolis port with business delegation
- USS Carson City arrives at Alexandroupolis
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Matthew Palmer: The United States has made "clear" its concerns to Turkey about its actions in the East Mediterranean
- Giant petrified tree trunk found on Lemnos
- Mitsotakis: Major steps forward in only one year in Greece
- 25 refugee children relocated from Greek islands to Portugal
- Over 28 kg of cocaine confiscated and four individuals arrested in police operation in Athens