A 39-year old worker lost his life, yesterday, when he fell to the ground during roof tile repair work house in Alexandroupolis.
The 39-year old, Albanian national, was transferred to the University Hospital of Alexandroupolis, where the fatal injury was confirmed.
Police arrested a 37-year old, in charge of operations and two other persons, owners of the house.
Preliminary investigation into the circumstances and causes of the incident is being conducted by the Police Department of Alexandroupolis.
- Karamanlis: US officials' visit to the conference proves their interest in the Alexandroupolis port
- Palmer: We are here to underscore our firm commitment to Alexandroupolis
- Greece and Bulgaria to sign cooperation agreements in Alexandroupolis
- Japanese Ambassador visits Alexandroupolis port with business delegation
- USS Carson City arrives at Alexandroupolis
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- U.S. Embassy expresses solidarity with Greece through launch of #USGreece2021 Logo
- Lesvos, Chios island mayors discuss quarantine facilities for new migrant arrivals
- KINAL leader urges other parties to follow example of ICU beds donation
- Acropolis flag to fly at half-mast for Glezos
- President Sakellaropoulou: 'This is a time to surround those who are weakest with care'