Deputy sports minister Stavros Kontonis speaking on the website "left.gr" called on all to respect the decision of the Council of State and to build the AEK stadium in New Philadelphia, so an injustice against the club can be restored.
In detail, Mr Kontonis noted the following:
"The legal controversy that existed between the Philadelphia City Council and AEK is coming to an end. All parties must comply with court orders. Especially when it is a supreme court such as the CoS. This decision must be respected by all. An injustice had been done to AEK. This injustice must be restored. The same that we said before, the same we say now. How to restore itwe will be told by the Council of State with its decision. That is, to build the stadium in New Philadelphia, in the space where the old stadium stood."
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens