A 28 year old US citizen, was arrested today at the customs post of Kipi Evros, under a European arrest warrant for human trafficking issued by Dutch authorities.
The 28 year old who went to the border crossing point Kipi Evros, in order to enter the country, was arrested when the passport control found against the European arrest warrant issued against her.
The woman will be led to the appeals prosecutor of Thrace.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Civil protection agency: Dos and Don'ts for travelers to Greece
- Sky Express connects Crete with major European cities
- Εarthquake measuring 5.7 on the Richter scale shakes the island of Nisyros
- Construction to begin soon at Hellinikon, Europe's largest urban renovation project
- Coronavirus: How likely is it that myocarditis will develop after an mRNA vaccine? – What Professor Mosialos said