A 28 year old US citizen, was arrested today at the customs post of Kipi Evros, under a European arrest warrant for human trafficking issued by Dutch authorities.
The 28 year old who went to the border crossing point Kipi Evros, in order to enter the country, was arrested when the passport control found against the European arrest warrant issued against her.
The woman will be led to the appeals prosecutor of Thrace.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Passione Rossa Ferrari Club road show coming to Piraeus for 'Days of the Sea' festival
- Mitsotakis to El Pais - The climate crisis is no longer an abstract concept
- Mother, youngest brother of NBA super star Antetokounmpo granted Greek citizenship
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- RND - The Greek economy is taking off