US citizen arrested for human trafficking
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
A 28 year old US citizen, was arrested today at the customs post of Kipi Evros, under a European arrest warrant for human trafficking issued by Dutch authorities.
The 28 year old who went to the border crossing point Kipi Evros, in order to enter the country, was arrested when the passport control found against the European arrest warrant issued against her.
The woman will be led to the appeals prosecutor of Thrace.
- Turkish national arrested as suspected human trafficker
- How 33 members of NGOs arrested in Lesvos trafficked immigrants
- Turkish traffickers arrested in Corfu for transporting migrants to Italy
- Greek authorities detain two Russians on charges of human trafficking
- Samaras: 'The government lied and bankrupted the country'