Greece's air traffic controllers' union on Thursday announced a four-hour warning strike to be held next Wednesday from 14:00 until 18:00.
They are demanding that a draft bill be tabled in Parliament that creates an Aeronautical Provider for the Civil Aviation Authority as an independent entity, in compliance with European rules.
- 10-year bond - Strong demand, higher interest rate
- American Hellenic, American Jewish Groups Hold Briefing with U.S. Ambassadors to Greece, Cyprus, Israel
- Greek universities… go abroad
- Patmos and Athens among best cruise destinations in the world
- KINAL’s Eva Kaili elected in first round as one of 14 Europarliament VPs