A wider government meeting on migration issues affecting the Greek islands and ways to deal with the problem concluded at the Interior ministry on Thursday.
The meeting was attended by EU Commissioner for Migration, Home Affairs and Citizenship, Dimitris Avramopoulos, Alternate Minister for Migration Policy Tasia Christodoulopoulou, Interior Minister Nikos Voutsis, State Minister for Coordinating Government Operations Alekos Flambouraris, Alternate Shipping Minister Thodoris Dritsas and Alternate Minister for Civil Protection Yannis Panousis.
Participants also discussed other urgent issues which concern migration.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Malliotakis, GOP Colleagues Call on DOJ to Declassify Documents Relating to 9/11 Attacks
- The cave of Pan and Davelis on Penteli mountain (vid)
- INIOCHOS 2021 exercise spans all of Greek airspace (video)
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- Fashion as a "weapon" for the promotion of Greek tourism