SYRIZA MP Sakellaridis resigns objecting prior actions bill
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
SYRIZA MP elected in Athens Gavriil Sakellaridis resigned on Thursday in a letter sent to parliament president Nikos Voutsis.
Earlier, Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras on Thursday asked from SYRIZA MP Gavriil Sakellaridis to resign.
It is noted that in the last hours there were a series of leaks to the press claiming that Sakellaridis, ex-spokesman in former SYRIZA-ANEL government, is not willing to attend the voting procedure on the draft law with the prior actions that is expected to take place on Thursday night at the Greek parliament.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Bonds: The spread of the Greek 10-year bond is decreasing
- Greek Tourism: Which tourists spend the most
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade: