A large wave of evictions and rent increases has been caused by the Airbnb rental phenomenon, as reported by the Panhellenic Association for the Protection of Tenants.
As reported, tenants characterize the situation "tragic" and call on the state to deal with it.
According to the Association's announcement, "there are cases where tenants were found on the street from one moment to the next as they were evicted in order for the owners to turn their apartments into Airbnb hostels."
- TITAN: New $ 37 million investment in the US
- Greek Justice blocks uncontrolled construction on Aegean islands
- Vote of confidence in Greek real estate from foreign investors
- Promotion of Paros and Elafonisos in the USA
- Airbnb: Bookings for the summer are taking off - Greece top among 20 European countries