A large wave of evictions and rent increases has been caused by the Airbnb rental phenomenon, as reported by the Panhellenic Association for the Protection of Tenants.
As reported, tenants characterize the situation "tragic" and call on the state to deal with it.
According to the Association's announcement, "there are cases where tenants were found on the street from one moment to the next as they were evicted in order for the owners to turn their apartments into Airbnb hostels."
- Heatwave - Which areas will hit 46 degrees [Maps]
- Coronavirus: How likely is it that myocarditis will develop after an mRNA vaccine? – What Professor Mosialos said
- Dior adored Greece in a magical show in Kallimarmaro (video)
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- How much will the decision of the State Department cost Greek tourism?
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- New femicide in Larissa - Man shoots wife in shop
- Greece with two champions in Thursday’s women’s pole vault finals at Tokyo Olympics
- CDC warning against travel to Greece
- Olympic Games - Tentoglou gets long jump gold with a 8.41m leap
- Lockheed Martin - Cooperation for the Hellenic Navy Upgrade Program