Petrol bomb attack on police barracks
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
A surprise attack with petrol bombs took place against the barracks building, in Kaisaríani, where police services are housed, including riot police units, at 2:30 in the mornin, bypersons unknown.
The perpetrators just threw the petrol bombs, and fled disappearing into the streets of the area. It is noted that there was no injury from the attack, and no arrests were made. Police are conducting investigations to locate and arrest the perpetrators.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Bonds: The spread of the Greek 10-year bond is decreasing
- Greek Tourism: Which tourists spend the most
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade: