A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- FM Dendias at EU Foreign Affairs Council: 'Turkey must show many more tangible signs of respect for International Law'
- Attica is one step before a new lockdown
- Greece achieves record coverage rate of power demand through renewable energy sources (RES)
- PM Mitsotakis to visit Karditsa farm region after Ianos hurricane damage
- Hardalias: 'Superhuman efforts' by crews to restore power to Ionian Islands after hurricane