A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Foreigners flock to Greek islands for wedding vows
- Greek PM's wife Mareva Grabovski, Jill Biden, and Anik Penders: Initiative for psychological support of women and children from Ukraine
- Greece, France sign business agreements related to Hellenic Navy's FDI frigate order
- Roman-era monument's restoration on Sikinos receives European Heritage Award
- The Turkish opposition opens"fire" at Erdogan over his stance at the NATO summit.