A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Crucial two months for economy, tourism and government revenues
- Landmark law in Greece establishes long-overdue legal framework mandating protection and care for pets, strays
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- New York: Mourning for the tragic death of Greek-American police officer - The Message of the Archbishop
- Turkish defense minister once again threatens Greece