A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- PM Mitsotakis inaugurates Acropolis elevator for people with disabilities (vid)
- ECHR: Greece will pay compensation of 312,500 euros to a hotel owner - It was occupied for three years, under SYRIZA
- Dendias: Gov't has chosen to invest in economic diplomacy
- Severe weather floods Zakynthos (vid)
- PM Mitsotakis at AmCham discussion: The pandemic was a dramatic catalyst for change in Greece