A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Olive tree - Lives for centuries offering its fruits
- 20 years Network of Greek Elected Local Authorities of Europe
- National Gallery to host temporary exhibition of portraits and sculptures from the Louvre
- PM Mitsotakis to Washington Post: Greek economy 'recovering remarkably' with growth to exceed 7 pct
- City of Athens lights up its Christmas tree with show at Syntagma Square