A magnitude 4.1 earthquake on the Richter scale shook the city of Dimitsana, Arcadia, according to the Athens Geodynamic Institute.
The epicentre of the tremor, which struck a little after 2mp on Thursday, was located approximately 29 km south – southeast of Dimitsana.
There are no reports of any damage.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland: "Greece: How to get vaccinated without chaos"
- Former National Theatre director Lignadis detained until trial for rape
- Government sets up metoogreece.gr website for reporting sexual harassment, abuse
- Lead shot used by hunters a deadly threat for flamingos at Agios Mamas, Halkidiki
- Prosecutor orders emergency medical measures for terrorist Koufodinas