A 4.6 earthquake on the Richter scale was recorded at 10:45 on Friday on Crete.
According to the Athens Geodynamics Institute, the tremor’s epicentre is located in the sea region 28 kilometres southwest of Sfakia in Chania.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Islands and mainland have same rights to EEZ, continental shelf says US State Dept spokesperson
- 17 NGOs call on Min. Mitarakis to restore health coverage for migrants as more arrive at islands
- State Department calls on Turkey to stop drilling in Cyprus EEZ
- Naxos' 'Arseniko' cheese included in EU PDO products list
- Poet Katerina Anghelaki-Rooke passes