Mount Athos closes for pilgrims until March 30
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos
The civil administration of Mount Athos has decided to suspend the entry of pilgrims to the Athos peninsula from today, March 19 until March 30, excluding the workers already present there and the necessary professionals.
The decision calls on the authorities and services in Mount Athos to comply with the instructions of the upper Holy See and Mount Athos Administration, as well as any government mandate or directive.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Bonds: The spread of the Greek 10-year bond is decreasing
- Greek Tourism: Which tourists spend the most
- Greek Elections 2023: Mitsotakis sees inflation as a lingering problem
- 'Social robot' designed to support autistic children developed at Macedonia University
- Markets are already pricing in Greece's Investment grade: