Turkey launched attacks on Greece and Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias on immigration, annoyed by Greek border patrol moves.
In particular, in a statement, the representative of the Turkish Foreign Ministry spokesman Hami Aksoy claims that Greece is causing tension and Turkey wants a dialogue.
Also on the occasion of Nikos Dendias' statement on THEMA 104.6 that Turkey is violating the rights of immigrants in a "barbaric way", the Turkish Foreign Minister once again invokes the fake news about the violation of the right to life of immigrants by Greece, adding that "it is a shame to call all kinds of innocent people barbaric."
The announcement of the Turkish Foreign Minister calls on Greece to stop "barbarism" and "to respect the rights of asylum seekers, not to torture them and not to return them."
The statement from the Turkish Foreign Ministry also called on Greece, which "as it says is the cradle of culture, to respect those who have different religions and cultures."
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts