Another 106 migrants granted asylum recognition left Mitilini on Lesvos island on Wednesday for Hanover.
The event is part of a relocation program supported by the Migration & Asylum ministry, the International Organization for Migration and the European Commission, which is providing the funding.
During the past two weeks, 238 migrants granted asylum left Greece on two flights, excluding the 106 above.
According to an agreement between Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, a total of 1,553 refugees will be relocated in Germany.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts