Four basic clinics at the Agios Savvas oncological hospitals are shutting down as of Tuesday, 8 April causing great consternation to cancer patients, that are being called on to seek other tratment centers.
The reason for the shutdown has to do with the fact that 75 of the hospital's doctors are being place on the “reserve scheme” and who were transferred from IKA clinics that were shut down earlier.
Similar problems are expected to be faced by the Agioi Anargyroi Oncological, the Sismanogleio, and the Agia Olga hospital. The artificial kidney unit at the latter is closing down.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts