German newspaper Tageszeitung sports a large picture of Nikos Mihaloliakos in handcuffs and the headline "Goodnight Neonazis," in Greek, on its front page.
The newspaper subtiltles, "Police arrest the leadership of extreme right wing party Golden Dawn. They are being charged with manslaughter with intent, and extortion, four Mps have to ply their trade from inside jail."
The front page also features a detailed article on recent developments concerning Golden Dawn under the title "For penal acts, not for ideals."
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens