Police are searching for Golden Dawn's arsenal throughout the country, with a unit of the counter-terrorism squad in Ioannina searching the house of MP Christos Pappas.
Meanwhile a 9mm pistol taken from MP Ilias Panayotaros was identified , by ballistic tests, as the weapon used to fire shots in the air during the funeral of junta strongman Nikos Dertilis, on 3 January.
At the same time, evidence from the judicial file show Ilias Kasidiaris as being the "operational chief" of the party and its chief instructor.
The government is now attempting to tie up the legal issues surrounding the political existence of Golden Dawn.
A regulatory decree is expected that will foresee the withholding of state subsidies to parties whose deputies are being charged with criminal acts.
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens