Rebrain Greece presented the program for the repatriation of Greek scientists who fled abroad during the crisis, said Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis.
The most important of the four pillars of the program is the "Greece Again" action. It is a pilot program of repatriation of 500 Greeks that reside abroad, with highly qualified and scientific experience, aged 28-40 years with the participation of Greek companies through their financing (70%) and with a minimum monthly wageof € 3,000 with the obligation to work for 12 months. in the business.
The 4 major actions for the repatriation of Greeks abroad
Afterwards, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mr. Yiannis Vroutsis presented the 4 major actions of REBRAIN GREECE which are as follows:
- Action "Greece Again" with the pilot program of repatriation of 500 Greeks of high quality foreign and scientific experience, aged 28-40 years with the participation of Greek companies through their financing (70%) and with a minimum monthly fee of 3,000 euros with the obligation to work for another 12 months in business.
- Establishment of a REBRAIN GREECE body in the form of a Non-profit Legal Private Law Entity providing technical assistance and consulting in the areas of labor market monitoring and analysis and active policy planning.
- Development of a REBRAIN GREECE CoLab platform that will create a digital registry of Greeks abroad and incorporate data on the needs of Greek businesses.
- The Intelligent Labor Market Action Plan, which will incorporate smart actions in targeted labor market policies utilizing modern data visualization technologies and the principles of collective intelligence.
- Written by E.Tsiliopoulos